Monday, May 20, 2019

Thanks for Always Being There

So I had this vision when I picked up this older set from Stampin' Up! called Totally Trees (retired), it was supposed to be and easy card. It was beautiful in my head. Then it didn't happen that way. Yes admittedly it was 12:00 at night. I worked it a few times over and I finally came up with something I am proud to call my own. Clean and lovely, something I would like to receive myself. :) Once upon a time I would totally submit it for publication. But this time it is going to Freshly Made Sketches for consideration.







Thanks for being there, is anyone there?
Alicia



2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love those trees and the background paper! Great sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet trees and pastel shade on your card! Very pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

09 10