Monday, May 20, 2019

Thinking of You, Mail Card

Love this stamp set, Sending Happy Thoughts from Simon Says Stamp. How cute do those little envelopes look colored with copic markers and scattered all over the card.  I finally found my groove with this sketch from the MFT Sketch Challenge. The hearts from Winnie and Walter called Scenery: Seeing Hearts, raining down pull it all together and keep it from being too bland. I'll be adding this one to the challenge over at MFT's Sketch challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge/Stitches, crossing my fingers.







It's mail time,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you used the sketch for this. Such a CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a brilliant card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

09 10