Thursday, July 4, 2019

Hello Friend

This card got away from me today, by that I mean it started out as something totally different. It started as blue stripes headed in a diagonal direction and it was down hill from there. At least as far as my mental plans went. I do like where it ended up though, the colors are quite a surprise. I am still getting used to my new (to me) Close to My Heart stamp pads. The colors on the cover defiantly do not match what is on the inside. The color that is stamped is much darker, much more saturated. This card works for two different challenges: Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which calls for stripes and Freshly Made Sketches.  Happy 4th of July!







Well hello again,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. These colors are so pretty together. Love the striped circle and those pretty flowers. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alicia! The colours and flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10