Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sending Good Vibes

I spent some time challenging myself to work with some interesting shapes on this card. The arched window is supposed to be a tag die and adding the thin horizontal stripes fills it in. The circles trailing behind were and afterthought. I think I like them, but I'm not settled. A little zen going on here....  the star of the show here is that cute little plant trying to grow from Altenew's Indoor Garden stamp set. This lovely little chill-out card will be going to the Paper Players Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge/Stitches -







Seriously good vibes,
Alicia


3 comments:

  1. Another adorable card!! I love the pretty colors you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the look of your plant sitting in an arched window! I love the circles as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Alicia! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

09 10