Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Lucky to Be Different

White space and plants... hmmm. Let me think on that. Seriously so up my ally. The challenge does say minimal layers, which I do struggle with a bit. Love to have contrasting white layers. Three stamps sets going on here. First, Altenew's Indoor Garden, second Tracey Hey's Stand Out (greeting) and third Stampin' Up!'s Gorgeous Grunge (retired). This lovely little white space filled card will be going to the Paper Players Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge/Stitches -







Different makes the world go round,
Alicia





4 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!! I love the fun way you grounded the dish of succulents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, Alicia! I love the white layers. This is such a neat image paired up with a wonderful sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

09 10