Sunday, March 24, 2019

Layered Roses Card No. 2

Cards that look quick sometimes are, and sometimes aren't this one is a recreation of the first with a different background treatment. So it was simple to recreate. I had all the little tricks and nuances down. That's where the funny thing comes in, I'm not a repeat stamper... that's why this card is different in a small way. lol. Sometimes I love a card so much I will make an identical or two but I would just rather make something different, I am a process stamper... love the process of creating.  The outcome is just that... something I set aside. I do like this card, the colors are cool, the background is ages old and from Stampin' Up! I believe it's called Twill (retired).




Here's to funny colored roses,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10