Sunday, March 24, 2019

Do Amazing Things Today

I realized that I had one more sea themed stamp set that would make a simple and quick card for The Card Concept this week. Didn't take long but I really love the impact. It's similar to a card I've made with it before. A few changes, strips of paper with the same colors as the inks and the greeting is at the top.  I went with some interesting seafoam greens this time, such a nice change from the standard blues. Stamp set is called Wave from The Ton. My style is clean and simple according to their definition and I was inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo and of course the sea theme.





Do something awesome today,
Alicia

Update:


3 comments:

  1. I remember this stamp set from a while back! It's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wave - makes me feel like I'm at the ocean. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really makes a statement! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

09 10