Monday, July 22, 2019

Miss You - Floral

Another card inspired by Freshly Made Sketches. I might say I'm stretching it a bit, but I think it works. My favorite part about this card are the flowers. I stamped the dots first then the black flowers and cut them out with my Scan N' Cut. I used a new die, the curve is from Penny Black and called Curved Stitch. I have started to look into all my old stamp sets and that's where these pretty flower come in. They are from a Stampin' Up! stamp set called Secret Garden made in 2013. Everything old is new again right? Well not everything, but I do think this stamp set is quite relevant.







I miss many...
Alicia





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a creative take on the sketch! The flowers look fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The polka dots flowers and the curved panel add such interest while staying so clean and fresh! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your curved lines! Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

09 10