Sunday, June 30, 2019

You Rock My World

I was going for an 80's flavor on this one, and I think I hit the mark. At least that is what my husband said. :) This card was inspired by a challenge of course, the Less is More challenge blog to be specific. They require lots of white space and this particular challenge was to include dots and be a one layer card. The cassette tape come from a Concord & 9th stamp set called Mix Tape.  Simple masking and my personal three color rule bring harmony to this card. My three color rule is broken off and on, but in general I stick to three colors. It seems to work for me.






I'm a 80's girl,
Alicia





4 comments:

  1. Very cool, from the thumbnail it looked like the cassette was layered on top, but I;m glad it's not, love the spots peeking out from underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a fantastic card, and a fabulous take on our challenge at Less Is More. I love the color scheme and all of those wonderful and varied spots. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make - love those spots!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card with a lovely dimension for a OLC. Love your colour combo and the diversity in the spots. Fabulous design ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

09 10