Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Final Week...

I cannot tell you just how much fun I had guest-designing for the Color Throwdown over this past month. I really miss the days of being on design teams! This week's colors are just up my ally. I made several cards using them and this is the card I ended-up choosing. These darling little flamingos are from Clearly Besotted's stamp set called Fluffy Flamingos. The "because" and "you inspire me" come from Concord and 9th's set called Just Because. I framed the background with My Favorite Things Square Peek-a-Boo Window Die, one of my favorites. My Copics were used to color those sweet little birds, while leaving the background white to set them off. I cut everything out with my Scan n' Cut - love that machine. Other than that, the card speaks for itself!

swatch549.jpg






Color Throwdown inspires me!
Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10