Friday, May 24, 2019

Hope Your Birthday is Swell

It's shark week here on the ol' blog. JK, at least it's shark day. This one in particular is by Avery Elle called Sea-prise! I thought I had finished the card, then I added the little fish which balanced it out perfectly. Isn't it nice when you find the little final touch on your card that completes it? Lot's of coloring with my copics, at least a lot of area. He looks like he is happily swimming up to the surface and grabbing a snack on the way. This card is specifically for The Color Throwdown Challenge this week, The colors are feeling a bit nautical to me.







Sharks scare me to bits,
Alicia





2 comments:

  1. LOVE this fun shark card! The bold stripes and the little fish are all great details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10