Sunday, April 21, 2019

Springtime Flowers

Spring is so close I can taste it. These big beautiful florals from Concord and 9th are perfect for the season. They are called Fine Line Florals and they are a unique set, fun to work with. I paired them with my retired Stampin' Up! polka dot background stamp and a strip from another retired Stampin' Up! background set. I made the matching dots at the top by stamping with the inks with a solid stamp then punching circles, I find this saves me some card stock. The sketch was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, I'll drop this one into their group.







I  keep waiting for snow, eek,
Alicia

Update, winner - Queen of Clean,





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the bright flowers and polka dots~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty taste of Spring on this card! Love the giant blooms. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really just wonderful. I love the pretty colors on your flowers. Lovely take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia! How did I not know that you were blogging again? I popped your blog into my feedly. LOVE your take on the sketch. Such a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

09 10