Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Hi (Classic Bunny)

Boy did I pull out and oooooold Stampin' Up! stamp here for this one. This bunny is from a set of four that I have had for about 15 years or so. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could do with it. I am pleasantly surprised at how lovely it looks. Surrounding it with so many classic layers and coloring it with such pretty colors make it come into current times. I'll use it again at this rate, I'll even pull out the other images and see what I can do with those.I created this card for the Card Concept challenge going on this week.







Bring out those old stamps,
Alicia



2 comments:

  1. Love that bunny! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute design- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! We love seeing your artwork in our gallery :-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10