Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Double Background Hello

Trying something new with a background technique. First I laid down a background of light green with a retired mesh from Stampin' Up! then a blush polka dot, also retired from Stampin' Up!. I was surprised at how well the two colors worked together. My concern was that the green was going to muddy-up the blush. Luckily of enough it worked wonderfully. I'll be trying this again, carefully of course. I'm once again using those gorgeous flowers from Altenew, Japanese Mums. I'll add this to a the The Card Concept Challenge this week, the theme is cottage florals. Per there requirements, I consider this card clean and layered.









Lucky outcomes are happy making,
Alicia

Update, honorable mention:




1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the large floral images as well as that fabulous background!! Thanks again for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10