Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Cheers and Happy Birthday

I think this little guy is wishing you a happy birthday, it's just that the look on his face is a little questionable. :) He's in a happy, sunny spot standing under a shady palm tree and holding a nice cold fruity drink. I am going to assume that he is very happy, just caught at a bad moment. hahaha! This card is made specifically for the MFT Birthday Project, this one specifically has to have a favorite drink on the birthday card. So I am imagining this to be a virgin strawberry daiquiri, since I don't drink alcohol. You can imagine whatever you'd like! I used three stamp sets, MFT's Penguins in Paradise, Hero Art's Starburst Background (retired), and Clearly Besotted So to Speak.






Maybe he's sad because he misses you?
Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10