Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Sweet Life

Oh how long can one card making girl struggle with one sketch. Perhaps I should have just left the desk and done something else productive. But no. I stayed here like a stubborn mule and made a super ugly card that will not be shown. EVER. It has been destroyed. I finally spent the last wee hours of the night making this little tidbit of a card that I am finally pleased with. Holy moly. I rarely get so frustrated. But those darn double circles. i tried replacing them with so many different things. Its funny that I ended up with circles anyway.

The card is for the Fusion Challenge:




Life is sweet, when you are done with a card you like,
Alicia


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the pop of color with the gray! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Alicia! Love the textured circles and fab colours! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

09 10