Friday, March 22, 2019

Mermaids and Seashells

This time I went clean and layered for my style at The Card Concept Challenge. They have a seashell type photo, I'm not one to have seashell stamps on hand and I'm not going to go and buy some, just not my thing. I did have a cute little mermaid set that I felt was quite fitting for a sea feeling. I started coloring them without even thinking of the outcome of color combination... so there you have it the evolution of the color palette that I ended up with. I think it's quite refreshing and reminds me of under the sea, as in the little mermaid with it's bright vivacious colors.




Smile like a mermaid,
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Those mermaids are so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little mermaids are so stinkin cute! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

09 10